Unilever Associate Brand Manager, Prestige Condiments in Toronto, Ontario
Background & Purpose of the Job
Unilever Canada is the market leader in mayonnaise with Hellmann’s and now is set to expand into adjacent categories with prestige condiment brands. This will further enable the Foods portfolio to effectively compete in premium. The dressings expansion into condiments includes accelerating the launch of Sir Kensington’s. Reporting to the Foods Marketing Director, the Associate Brand Manager, will be responsible for landing these brands in the Canadian market place.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Embrace entrepreneurial startup mindset to assess opportunity and develop business case for Canadian market
- Define rollout plan for M&A brands in Canadian market including portfolio pricing, and channel strategy
- Lead cross-functional team including CD, supply chain, customer service, etc… to develop pre-integration route to market
- Ready mix for Canadian launch in partnership with legal, regulatory, and artwork teams
- Develop compelling customer story to secure incremental distribution for new brands
- Partner with M&A teams (i.e Sir Kensington’s) to develop launch plan for Canadian consumers leveraging deep consumer understanding and expertise in digital/influencer/performance marketing
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- University graduate with a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Brand Management and/or Customer Development.
- Experience in food or prestige marketing is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and strong bias for action with proven results leading and motivating internal cross functional teams and external partners.
- Good judgement, strong resilience and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, communication and influencing skills are essential.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1800085D