Unilever Administrative Coordinator - Sales in Toronto, Ontario
Admin Support - Sales Team
Upfield is on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry. If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership took place in early July -- Upfield was formed. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019. For more information about our new company visit upfield.com.
Your Role (select duties)
To provide administrative support to the President Sales Canada ( 40% of time )
- Management of calendar including proactively managing conflicts
- Management of travel including booking of flights, hotel, cars, etc.
- Proactively manage Travel & Expenses Budget and identify opportunities and risks
- Liaise with counterparts in other regions (primarily USA) to coordinate executive market visits
- Administrative tasks as assigned
To provide support to the Sales team ( 20% of time )
- Manage the sales team’s ad hoc requests for support in the coordination of initiatives including meeting set-up including booking rooms and catering if required. Co-ordinate and manage deliverables, including agendas, actions, pre-reads, etc.
- To organize key customer events for the Account Team (eg. Customer Planning Meetings at office)
- To lead and administer ad hoc account management tasks when team needs surge support (eg. Entering new items, customer portal management, etc)
Select duties to support the entire cross-functional team in Canada ( 40% of time )
- Lead the P2P (Purchase to Pay) process including purchase order creation, vendor invoicing and vendor master data creation/updating (30% of time)
- Contribute to and lead team building activities
- Act has point person for facilities management (building, vendors, etc) and help keep the team space clean, tidy, and organized
- Mail and courier management including co-ordinating samples for shipments to customers, sales team and US.
- Managing Office Supply inventory (i.e. copier supplies, paper, pens, notebooks, binders, etc.)
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in an administrative role or equivalent within a consumer packaged goods company with experience with commercial teams (Sales, Marketing) preferred
- Must be able to use Office 365 Suite Programs proficiently to accomplish job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential and proprietary information
- Able to demonstrate flexible and caring attitude working in a team environment
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
This role will be based in our downtown Toronto office.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Sep-05-2018
Req ID: 18000BXK