Unilever Category Management Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever Food Solutions (UFS), we provide products and services created by chefs for chefs. A philosophy we bring to all roles and functions in UFS with the purpose to free chefs to love what they do.
The Customer Account Manager position is responsible for managing Customer Claims, Pends and Deductions within their assigned territory. The position requires effective business partnering with CD, Finance and Customers to reduce pends and deductions and resolve the related issues. Analytical requirements include the ability to navigate through multiple systems and a high degree of complexity. The CAM must provide proactive and sustainable solutions leading to improving processes and delivering desired Claim and Deductions goals.
The focus of this position:
- Develop, build & improve direct Customer contacts relevant to payments and deductions
Collaborate with account owners, Customers, Blacksmith and ASM Liaison to optimize respective claim and payment processes.
Resolve Pend, On Holds, Clear Deductions , Mitigate Write-offs
Develop integrated & sustainable ways of working with CD and CD Finance to implement and enforce effective and efficient policies related to contract creation, claim submission and ways of working.
- Develop, issue & manage relevant KPIs to influence continuous improvements
- Operate across multiple software systems in researching deductions (SAP, Salesforce and Blacksmith)
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The CAM must be an energetic and enthusiastic Sales team player that has a passion for driving business through a bias for action and an engaged style to problem solving. The CAM is responsible for managing the core performance of Third Party vendors processing the claims and deductions submitted by our Field Sales Customers, and also play a critical role in leading the deduction balance continuous improvement agenda from investment efficiency perspective.
- You’re a born leader: You are quick to identify the root cause of the business issue, you are creative in proposing solutions, influential in selling your ideas and resilient in execution.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You enjoy rising to the occasion, the higher the stakes, the sharper your focus. You think of failures as lessons and believe in comeback stories. You believe in the value of continuous improvement, and enjoy solving the challenges along the way. Helping our sales team identify the ideas that will help close the gap against our business targets.
- You’re a changemaker: You are a self-starter. You enjoy the challenge of connecting the dots that follow and have passion for shaping a legacy. You will focus on streamlining the processes in role, and will be restless in understanding not just the what, but also the why behind our strategies.
- You’re a culture & change champion: You recognize the value in building teams, you have a passion for people and take pride in the role you play to build our collective performance.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related area preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in sales or sales finance business partnering
- Experience in food service industry preferred
- Must have the ability to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses of action, and provide fact based solutions/recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time.
- Must be able to handle increasingly more responsibility as new platforms are launched.
- Knowledge of customer, data, systems and ability to analyze info and trends to make recommendations. Working knowledge of Sales force a plus
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Dec-12-2018
Req ID: 18000GKE