Unilever Digital Producer - Seventh Generation in Burlington, Vermont
Seventh Generation is looking for a content marketing lead with deep experience building integrated marketing campaigns. This person will lead all content development for the Seventh Generation and will co-lead overall campaign development alongside the head of Media. We’re looking for a strategic leader and digital native to join our team of strategic, scrappy integrated marketers.
- Co-Lead Seventh Generation’s Campaigns team (alongside the Media lead), with a focus on content marketing and production
- Own content development of globally minded integrated marketing campaigns
- Lead collaborative ideation for all campaigns with key business stakeholders including other members of Integrated Marketing, the Brand team, eCommerce, Shopper Marketing
- Co-own the relationship with key agency partners, including Seventh Generation’s creative and media agencies
- Manage 2-3 direct reports who own content production, copywriting, and Search performance
- Oversee publishing of content in the United States
- Oversee the development of a global content strategy – to be led by a global integrated marketing manager who will report directly into this role
CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years proven experience in marketing
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Strategic content marketer, with experience building global, integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep experience in content briefing, review, and production across a myriad of formats (i.e., video, photography, copywriting) with real-life examples of their work and business impact
- Ideally, comes both with experience directly creating content (i.e., copywriting, videography, etc.) and with experience briefing agencies or other freelancers on content development
- Able to stay flexible and agile in fast-paced work environment.
- Office environment – no special conditions
- Some travel required (<15%)
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Primary Location: United States-Vermont-Burlington-Seventh Generation HQ
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Feb-10-2019
Req ID: 18000F7U